Monday, October 29, 2012

Long Long Over Due!!


I am terrible at keeping up on our blog. We finally got our book done and turned into the agency. It took a long time to put our book together. Once we had our rough daft done we sent it to my sister Shandee to comb it with a fine toothed comb. She sent revisions back. We made corrections and then we sent it to the agency for review. They sent revisions and suggestions back. We made all of the corrections, sent it to Shandee, she sent it back, and then we finally sent it back to the agency and they liked it and said that we can print and submit our books. We bought pretty paper, 5 plastic 3-ringed folders, and page protector sheets. We printed 5 copies and drove them to the agency. 
This summer Ross had gotten a present from our church, Zion, for his ordination anniversary. The gift was put in a wonderful bag. I put our books in that bag to give to the agency. The bag was a gift bag that said "Every Good and Perfect Gift is from Above" James 1;17. How appropriate? Makes me tear up just thinking about that verse. 
When we walked out the door of the agency tears just rolled down my face. Tears of relief, joy, happiness, and love. The love that I have in our Lord and Savior and the love that I have for my wonderful husband. When we got in the car, tears still coming, Ross said "I love you and thank you for being my wife and for all that you did to put our book together. I was thinking we should go to P.F. Changs for lunch". That just brought more tears. I love P.F. Changs! This whole process has brought all kinds of tears and overall I think has brought Ross and I even closer.

Ross and I are open to sharing our book with others. The one thing we ask is no criticism. If there is an error or something you think we should have done different, please keep it to your self. I don't think I can attach our book to our blog, so if you would like to see it, I can send it to you through email. 

I do have more to write, but I need to go. So I will try and get on again tomorrow to catch everyone up to date.

No comments:

Post a Comment