Saturday, June 30, 2012

New issue with "THE BOOK"

I am writing too much! I am writing a whole autobiography. There is going to be some major cutting to my letter. 


How do you tell birthparents all about you in a letter? I want them to see how much our family and friends mean to us without saying... Our family and friends are very important to us. How do we tell them that God is #1 in our life without coming across as being braggy Christians? We don't want to birthparents to feel that we will be judging them because we are Christian. We want to show them that God loves them and so do we. 

Other adopting couples will probably say the same thing in their letter... example- we love our family and friends, we go to church every Sunday, we love kids, we are good people...lalala

I don't want the letter to be so serious that it is boring! I want my personality to come though. 
We want to stand out. How do we stand out? Suggestions are welcomed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment